East Riding of Yorkshire Council has launched its 2017 Christmas courses, which are available to view and book online.
The courses are suitable for adults aged over the age of 19, plus there are some Christmas family learning courses too.
Courses will run from four centres in Beverley, Bridlington, Cottingham and Goole and include subjects, such as festive sewing, handmade Christmas crafts, festive creations with flowers, family learning at Christmas, festive photography and pottery gifts for Christmas.
Sara Arnold, employment, education and skills group manager at East Riding of Yorkshire Council, said: "Have your very own handmade Christmas this year with a wide range of creative courses for you and your family. Whether you are looking for a course that involves flowers, fabric, felt or glitter, there's a course for you. "We've welcomed a number of new tutors this year who specialise in craft, sewing and floristry, so we hope that you enjoy the extended range of courses that we are now able to offer. We look forward to seeing you in a centre soon."
To find out about the full range of courses on offer, look online at www.eastriding.gov.uk/learn or call your local centre. Booking is essential.
Courses at a Glance
Festive sewing courses
• create stunning table runners and napkins
• sew your own bunting advent calendar
• make Christmas cards with your embroidery machine
• fun, easy sew PJs for Christmas.
Handmade Christmas crafts
• Christmas all wrapped up
• upcycled Christmas wreaths
• make your own personalised Christmas cards
• felt Christmas wreaths.
Festive creations with flowers
• floral Christmas table
• floral Christmas wreaths.
Family learning at Christmas
• Christmas card making
• making Christmas decorations
• make your own Santa sacks.
• learn a range of techniques for creating professional looking festive photographs.
Pottery gifts for Christmas
• mould, decorate and glaze your own pottery Christmas gifts this year.
Image of children's Christmas decorations.