Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/4b/4/4af2cde633/public_html/listings/informer_detail.php:1) in /home/sites/4b/4/4af2cde633/public_html/listings/informer_detail.php on line 1
Waste and recycling officers from East Riding of Yorkshire Council will be visiting a number of libraries over the next month to offer advice and information to residents.
The officers will be setting up their stand at libraries across the East Riding throughout November and December - and will even be hopping on board some of the mobile libraries.
They will be on hand to speak to anyone with waste and recycling issues, answer their questions, and take requests for bins and kitchen caddies.
The waste and recycling officers will be at:
• South Cave Library on Tuesday 7 November from 2pm to 4.30pm.
• Mobile library calling at Welton, South Dalton, Lund, Kilnwick, Lockington, Aike and Leconfield on Wednesday 8 November from 9.30am to 4pm.
• Brough Library (Petuaria Centre) on Thursday 9 November from 9.30am to noon.
• East Riding Leisure Francis Scaife, Pocklington, on Thursday 9 November from 9am to noon.
• Withernsea Library on Tuesday 14 November from 10am to noon.
• North Ferriby Library on Tuesday 14 November from 2pm to 4.30pm.
• Goole Library on Wednesday 15 November from 10am to noon.
• Swanland Library on Wednesday 15 November from 10am to noon.
• Skirlaugh mobile library on Wednesday 15 November from 10am to noon.
• Nafferton mobile library on Monday 20 November from 1pm to 4.30pm.
• Hornsea Library on Tuesday 21 November from 10am to noon.
• Hedon Library on Wednesday 22 November from 10am to noon.
• Walkington mobile library on Thursday 23 November from 1.50pm to 4.20pm.
• Pocklington Library on Tuesday 28 November from 9am to noon.
• Patrington mobile library on Friday 1 December from 10am to noon.
• Mobile library calling at Paull, Easington, Burton Pidsea and Burstwick on Monday 4 December from 9.20am to 4pm.
Councillor Symon Fraser, the council's portfolio holder for strategic asset management, housing and environment, said: "These visits are a great opportunity for residents to come along and talk to our officers directly about all aspects of recycling and reducing waste."
The council's waste and recycling officers are also available, all year round, to do talks and presentations for community groups and schools in the area. Anyone wanting more details or to book can contact the team by email at email@example.com
Visit the council's website at www.eastriding.gov.uk/bins for more information about recycling and to watch videos offering recycling tips and showing you how your blue bin waste is recycled.
Photo Waste and recycling officers will be visiting local libraries.