A host of fun activities will be held at East Riding Leisure Centres during the May-June half term holiday.
From Saturday 27 May to Sunday 4 June the council's 10 leisure centres will be running a variety of family activities aiming to keep children entertained during the school break.
Everything from giant inflatable pool sessions and swimming lessons to soft play sessions, sports, games and roller discos are on offer to youngsters, and accompanying adults, during the week.
Adrian Walters, leisure service manager at East Riding of Yorkshire Council, said: "Our half term activities are always popular and we hope we have something fun for everyone at all our leisure centres."
For full details, dates, times and prices of all the activities on offer at all the centres visit the website www.eastridingleisure.co.uk/promotions/may-half-term/
The half term activities include:
• East Riding Leisure Beverley – Soft play sessions with bouncy castle, swimming sessions with inflatables, fun pool float sessions, Junior Lifeguard Sea Scooter mission day. For details visit the website above or call East Riding Leisure Beverley (01482) 395230.
• East Riding Leisure Driffield – Junior recreation involving sports, games and a bouncy castle, messy play craft session, pool inflatable sessions, pool fun float sessions, and also swimming distance badge sessions. For details visit the website above or call East Riding Leisure Driffield on (01377) 257480.
• East Riding Leisure Francis Scaife, Pocklington – Soft-play fun for younger children, fun pool sessions. For details visit the website above or call East Riding Leisure Francis Scaife on (01759) 305052.
• East Riding Leisure Goole – Football and basketball sessions, aqua inflatable swimming sessions, and crash course swimming lessons. For details visit the website above or call East Riding Leisure Goole on (01405) 769005.
• East Riding Leisure Haltemprice: Under 5s soft play sessions with bouncy castle, crash course swimming lessons for beginners, pool inflatable sessions with assault course, and learn to swim sessions. For details visit the website above or call East Riding Leisure Haltemprice on (01482) 652501.
• East Riding Leisure Hornsea – Swim sessions with giant inflatables, fun giant float sessions, pre-school soft play sessions with a bouncy castle. For details visit the website above or call East Riding Leisure Hornsea on (01964) 533366.
• East Riding Leisure South Cave – Walking football for over 50s, let's get physical session for under 5s, play recreation with table tennis and badminton, and a junior roller disco. For details visit the website above or call East Riding Leisure South Cave on (01430) 422132.
• East Riding Leisure South Holderness – Public swimming sessions, fun swim sessions, badminton and five-a-side football. For details visit the website above or call East Riding Leisure South Holderness on (01482) 897609.
• East Riding Leisure Withernsea – Free fun play activities at The Hut including sports, arts and crafts, board games and gardening, family fun swimming sessions, pool inflatable session, aqua disco, swimming lessons, starfish swimming sessions for babies and pre-schoolers. For details visit the website above or call East Riding Leisure Withernsea on (01964) 614000.
• East Riding Leisure Bridlington – Soft play session for under 5s on Tuesdays and Fridays at 1.30pm. Extended opening hours for the Splash Zone, opening at 9am each day from Monday 30 May to Friday 2 June. Clip 'N Climb climbing wall activities open from 12.15pm-8pm weekdays, 9.45am-4.30pm Saturdays and 9.45am-5.45pm Sundays. For more details and to book online visit the website www.eastridingleisure.co.uk/ Bridlington or call East Riding Leisure Bridlington on (01262) 606715.
Follow East Riding Leisure on Facebook @EastRidingLeisure or on Twitter @ERLeisure.