Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/4b/4/4af2cde633/public_html/listings/informer_detail.php:1) in /home/sites/4b/4/4af2cde633/public_html/listings/informer_detail.php on line 1
Active Coast' is a full programme of events and activities throughout the school holidays to celebrate sport and culture and allow people to explore, join in, and enjoy the East Riding's stunning coastline.
The programme is designed for residents and visitors to get active, be healthy and enjoy life in the area, with events at Bridlington, Hornsea and Withernsea.
Highlights of the first week of activities (23 -30 July) include :
• Bridlington Beach Sports Festival : Sunday 23 July : free event (apart from £2 charge for Clip 'n Climb) : South Cliff beach : 11am-3pm
• Coastal Explorers : rockpooling : Monday 24 July : South Landing, Flamborough : free : 1-3pm
• Adult beach volleyball : Monday 24 July : Bridlington South Beach : 6.30-7.30pm : free
• All Ride adapted cycling : Victoria Terrace, Bridlington : Tuesday 25 July : 11am-3pm : free
• Paint and Play : Tuesday 25 July : Bridlington Promenade : 1.30-3.30 pm : enjoy colouring in the Active Coast art wall : free
• Go Spike Beach Volleyball : Wednesday 26 July : Bridlington South Beach : 1-3pm : 6-16 years : free
• Have A Beach Day : Bridlington South Cliff Beach : 11am-3pm : Free : sport, play and arts themed beach day, including slacklines, Louder than Life drums, beach soccer, beach volleyball, beach cricket and much more
• Mile Marker Health Walk : Thursday 27 July : 10-11am : East Riding Leisure Bridlington : free
• Beach Sports Session: Friday 28 July : 1-3pm : Bridlington South Beach : free
• Stone Art Family Workshop : Bridlington North Beach : 10am-4pm : free
• Sewerby Parkrun : Saturday 29 July : 9am.
For full details of all these events, visit www.ActiveCoast.org