Including a Call to Action
A Bridlington.net Blog post by Ann Brown Summ It Up Marketing -
Visit my Blog Page
Created: Tue, Dec 23rd, 2014 - viewed 4245 times
Whatever you do to promote your products and services, whether it's a web page, ad, tweet or post, a call to action will improve the responses you receive.
20 calls to action
- How do we start?
- Get a free.....
- Enroll in classes today
- Ring us today on 871-7921 and ask for ......
- Subscribe now for free tips on...
- Click here to see how we're helping small businesses manage .....
- Call now for a free 30-minute consultation.
- Reserve a room today
- Visit our web site for a sales preview
- Enter our free prize draw today
- Call today for latest news
- Find out how affordable a .....
- Find out how we've helped other businesses retain key employees.
- Click here to see examples of our design work
- Buy a season's pass today and never wait in line again!
- Click here to find out how...
- Join today and get access to exclusive members discounts
- Sign up for monthly hints and tips
- Visit our web site for more offers
- Buy now!
Include a call to action button with a link to a web page, your Twitter or Facebook pages.